Youth Sports Camps
Outbreak Soccer Centers
Choose your camp days!
Ages: potty-trained to 12 years (age split) – Hours: 9am – 12pm
OUR B.E.S.T. @ Outbreak Huntington Beach LOCATION
5555 W McFadden Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Get ready for some FUN! We will be LEARNING & PLAYING the following sports all week: soccer, baseball, softball, basketball, football, volleyball, dodge ball, golf, tennis, kickball, track & field and badminton! There’s more! Relay races, capture the flag, newcomb, scooter hockey, scooter soccer, frisbee, 4-square, 2-square, bump out, sprout ball and many more playground games & activities! Don’t forget our bounce house, endurance obstacle courses and scrimmaging! Wow!
- Held indoors @ Outbreak’s clean, safe & climate-controlled facility!
- All sports equipment will be supplied. Yes, your child will be grouped with children their same age for safety reasons and also for the best learning & playing experience.
- Yes, your children will be running, jumping, playing, sweating and laughing all day and they WILL be tired at pick-up time! At B.E.S.T. your child is not just a number in hoards of children. Each is a special individual, we learn their names, their likes and dislikes, what they excel at and teach them accordingly. If, for any reason, you have any specific questions, we are always here to talk to you. We want to make your child’s camp experience the BEST one ever!
- Every child receives a FREE T-shirt!
CAMP DATE OPTIONS
Holiday Camp Session: Jan 2-4
- With our “Choose Your Days” option, you get to choose the days of camp that work best with your schedule!
- Half Day Mornings 9am -12pm
- The First day of Camp you can drop off at 8:45, otherwise Camp begins precisely at 9:00am.
- Early Drop-off or Late Pick-up (must be scheduled and paid 24 hours in advance) is $10 per hour.
- *Late pickups will be billed automatically at the rate of $1 per minute after 5 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time. Please plan accordingly.
Please note you have an option for full, half-day or individual days. Please click the Logo above for more specific information and to REGISTER. Remember to sign up early as spots are not guaranteed. Sibling discounts are always $10 off (but not applicable on individual days). Early-bird pricing is always $10 off below prices and ends Nov 27th @ midnight (not applicable for individual days).
- Choose 3-Days – $90
- Choose 1 Individual Day – $35
- Choose CIT’S: Ages 13-15 3-Days – $45
** Same Day Drop-ins: $10 will be added to all pricing and is subject to availability. Spots are not guaranteed. **
BEFORE & AFTER-CARE PRICING
- Before-care or After Care: (8 –9am), $10 per morning
- ** Before & After Care must be booked through the BEST Office at least 24 hours in advance: 714-874-4737 **
LATE PICK-UP FEE
A late pick-up fee will automatically be billed to your credit card at $1 per minute, beginning at 5 minutes after your child’s scheduled pick up time. We use our Cell phones which are all accurate based on atomic time.. We understand things happen but please plan accordingly. There are no exceptions! Please plan appropriately.
FOOD & SNACKS
- Please pack your child a snack. We will break mid-morning.
Drinks: Water is the only beverage we supply each day. Your child’s water bottle will be replenished with bottled water throughout the day so they always remain hydrated.
SAFETY IS KEY: If the above forms are not turned in your child can not participate. ID will be checked daily at pick-up time.
In order for us to keep our children healthy we strongly request that you keep sick children home. We are even willing to work with you! If your child cannot make a certain day due to illness, please provide us with a Doctor’s Note within 5 days (from a CA Dr) and we will put a credit of one camp day on your BEST Account to be used at a later Camp. Let’s keep our kids & Coaches healthy – that keeps us all happy!
POTTY TRAINING REQUIRED
YOUR CHILD MUST BE POTTY-TRAINED. What does this mean? This means that they must be able to go to the bathroom (get on and off the toilet) on their own and flush and wash hands by themselves. We will not enter into the bathroom facilities with your child, and should they have an accident they will have to change themselves. Should they not be able to change themselves you will be called to come to assist. Pull-ups are not permitted. Should a change of clothes be required we will supply a t-shirt and sweats and socks for $25 as well. This is non-negotiable should you not pack a change of clothes.
Please know that for our “littles”, we remind them every 1/2 hour to hour to use the bathroom.
Our amazing male and female Coaches are CPR & First Aid Certified. They are also background checked and/or Fingerprint Clearance as well as professionally-trained by B.E.S.T. Many of our Coaches are educators, PE teachers, and avid athletes as well as parents themselves. You can feel confident dropping your children off in a FUN, active, clean, and SAFE environment! Please read all online policies prior to registering. Registering gives B.E.S.T. your consent that you have read, understand and accept all of our policies. If you have any questions, we are always here to help!